Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Truthful Tuesday (or, the post where I shamelessly objectify pretty boys).

I know it's unhealthy. I know I should know better. (I'm not a kid anymore, right?) But I can't help it. Bad boys, they still get me.

It may have something to do with the fact that they look like this:



And like this:



And (OMG) like this:



...
...
...

(Sorry ... Damon was just telling me how I want to get lost in his eyes. Must be that creepy, vampire trance thing...)

Even when they're sweaty:



And all dirty:



Or maybe it's because they clean up so nicely:





Or because they pack heat underneath those football jerseys:



(If you haven't seen Taylor in The Covenant, go do it. Now. Trust me: you'll forgive him the Speedo.)

And inside those tattered jackets:



Or maybe it's because they drive girls crazy with their confidence:







Or because they drive these:



Or it may be because they fight against the demons living inside of them:





So they can be good enough for the girl who makes them crazy:







Even if she's sort of bland and doesn't seem to deserve all the fuss:



(Yeah, I know. These 2 are about as bad ass as a flea, but the abs deserved to be included. And he's 18 now, so it's totally cool. Right?)

Or it may be because they make for really hot love triangles:



Or maybe it's because, no matter how bad ass and untouchable they seem, they always, always, have a weak spot. And that weak spot? It makes them human:















(Or as close to human as they can be if they're, ya know, a vampire.)

Whatever that little piece of magic is, all I have to say is keep 'em coming. Pretty, pretty please, keep 'em coming.

p.s. If this isn't a good example of why it's important to show, not tell, I don't know what is! :)

7 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

This made me smile, laugh, and think.

lisa and laura said...

Yes, yes, yes...oh, um, excuse me.

LOVE the pictures! This post rocks.

Donna Gambale said...

Nice! Thanks for putting that together. Well shown!

Jamie D. said...

Okay, so I can't drool over half these guys because they're so young, and I feel icky even thinking about it. LOL

But the others...yeah. Luckily, men don't seem to mind being objectified much. ;-) Thanks for the eye candy...

Little Ms J said...

I feel like a pedophile. What is it about nubile boys with abs and a dark secret?

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

awesome - im going to keep this marked when I need to see some hot boys :)

Tahereh said...

WHOOPS, SORRY it seems i've DROOLED ALL OVER your blog post.

let me clean that up.

*fans self*