Thursday, August 6, 2009

I don't do mornings, but ...

5 a.m. sucks. Even the sun knows it. Airports are okay. I actually kind of like them. I'm exhausted. Brain isn't working.

But ... it's all good, since the end result is LA. Yay!!

Hopefully I won't suffer too severe of blog withdrawal throughout the conference. If you all don't hear from me for a few days, just know I'm thinking about you.

If you haven't heard the news, Lila is having their very own writing conference. I'm sure it'll be WAY cooler than the one in LA, so check it out!

Eek! Boarding call!

5 comments:

MeganRebekah said...

What a great opportunity. Have fun and take lots of notes to share with us afterwards!

Abby Annis said...

How exciting! Have a great time!

Rebecca L Sutton said...

Enjoy! I can't wait to hear what you think of it all. And 5am, huh? Gross.But yep you're right it's so worth it!

Little Ms J said...

Have a wonderful time! I got your comment, "I'm so not hood," That is the beauty of the dare! I have to say I'm totally jealous, but I'll be attending LiLa's conference so...

lisa and laura said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to hear about everything. And yeah, our conference is rocking, so we're totally not jealous. Nope. No jealousy here. Not. Jealous. Seriously.