Monday, July 27, 2009
I pick you. And you, and you, and you, and you.
The lovely Abby Annis has awarded me a Superior Scribbler award. How awesome is that?
Now I get to return the favor to 5 super worthy bloggers. And the winners are ... *drum roll, please:
1. Lisa and Laura Write -- b/c they're just freakin' awesome and never fail to make me laugh. And, oh yeah, they have an agent and they post about their WIPs and submissions and did I mention I'm a teensy weensy bit jealous? No? Good.
2. Kori over at Author in Progress. Because she writes like a madwoman--seriously, I'm talking thousands of words a day when she gets going--and makes me want to do it, too.
3. Little Ms. J - Jeanette Schneider. Because no matter what she posts, she always makes me think, "Why didn't I write a blog about that?!" And because she's so darn honest about her (rather fascinating) life that I can't wait to see her memoir in print :)
4. Purple Clover. Because she's Little Ms. J's sister, and sisters are awesome. And because she started this JuJu writing challenge for the summer that really kicked my butt into gear. I'd probably still be sitting on 5k if it weren't for her.
5. Jamie D of The Variety Pages. Because she posts flash fiction and serial novels and has contests involving macrophotography. And she has a nail art blog that makes me smile.
And that's all she wrote.
If you all wanna play along, here are the rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!